Current Covid-19 prevention rules in Berlin
(vaccinated, recovered or tested)
- You and any Person travelling with you will require a negative Covid-Test from an official test center.
- An antigen rapid test cannot be not older than 24 hours and the PCR Test not older than 48 hours.
- Fully vaccinated or recovered people (at least 14 Day after last vaccination) do not require a test prior to arrival nor does it require further tests during their stay. Please note that you must bring your vaccination certificate or proof of recovery (Positive PCR test, which is at least 28 days, but not more than six months old. The certificate from the health department is the standard certificate) You are going to need this quite often in Berlin. 😉
- No Problem! You’ll be send a Link prior to your arrival for Check-in. When you start the digital Check-in, it will require the certificate or proof of recovery for all arriving guests.
- Simply enter the Date of vaccination, the certificate from the health department or the time of the Covid-Test and then upload a picture of the document.
- Afterwards, we will check if everything is in order, and you can look forward to your stay in Berlin!
- Yes, if you are not vaccinated or recovered, you must provide a Test every 72 hours.
- You can also complete this comfortably online. Simply follow the Link in the email which we sent to you as a reminder.
- You can already get the Test done prior to your departure from Home or when you arrive in Berlin. Important: a Rapid test cannot be older than 24 hours.
- You want to get tested when you arrive in Berlin? There are roughly 1300 Test Centers in Berlin. Go to test-to-go.berlin to get an overview of all the Test Centers in Berlin. More Informations about the Rapid tests in Berlin you can find onberlin.de/corona/testzentren
- You’ll have to return home and go immediately into quarantine.
- The health department has very strict requirements. You’ll have to depart with your own vehicle, the public transport is prohibited. That includes the train services of the Deutsche Bahn. Only people of the same household are allowed to drive together.
- If this is not possible, you will have to find another solution, such as renting a Car for the drive home.
- Should you have to depart early due to a positive test result, please note that the cancellation conditions of your booking still apply.
- If you are unable to provide valid 3G proof on the day of arrival, we will be forced to cancel your booking. The regular cancellation fees of your booking will apply.
Your Health and Safety is very important to us.
Due to the current situation we naturally have revised and strengthened our previous strict cleanliness and hygiene regulations. If we all pull together, then we can do it in one’s stride without losing the fun of work and travelling!
More information about our corona prevention
In our lobby, there are markings on the floor that will help you and us to keep the urgently needed distance of 1.5 meters.
Our teams disinfect surfaces at short intervals, such as banisters, buttons in the elevator, work surfaces with and without guest contact, door handles, tables, payment terminals, room keys, etc.
We have attached plexiglass panes directly to the front office to ensure protection against sneeze. As soon as our colleagues leave this area and can no longer keep the minimum distance of 1.5 meters to the next person, they wear a face mask. We would be very happy to receive your support by wearing your face mask as soon as the minimum distance cannot be maintained.
In the lobby, you will find several disinfectant dispensers that you can use to disinfect your hands. Another disinfectant dispenser is hanging by the public toilets.
Our breakfast team wears a face mask and disposable gloves when preparing breakfast. These are changed regularly, and the surfaces and work materials are always cleaned and disinfected at high temperatures.
Our cleaning teams all wear a face mask. The gloves and cleaning rags used are changed after each room. The surfaces in the room are cleaned and disinfected particularly thoroughly. We have also cleared the minibar or snack items from the rooms, as well as all materials that are usually in the room for guests (e.g. information folders, pads, etc.). If you need anything, you can get all the materials from our team at the front office.
Anna 1908, CALMA Berlin Mitte & fjord hotel berlin
Our front office is currently open daily from 08:00 am to 06:00 pm. If you arrive after 06:00 pm, please contact us in advance by email or give us a call. You will receive a code from us with which you will receive your key from the key box at the entrance. The key is for both the hotel entrance and your room.
As usual, LINDEMANN’S is open around the clock.
With us you have the option to pay contactless with your credit or debit card. The terminal is always disinfected. You are also welcome to pay via PayPal or Klarna directly after completing your reservation.
We would be happy if the payments of smaller amounts, such as for the breakfast bag or for a “coffee to go”, were made contactless for all due to our safety.